0432 206 230 [email protected]

Carpet Cleaning

Our tried and tested method works together to clean and lift your carpets beyond your expectations.

At Fraser Coast Carpet & Pest we believe if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing properly. This is why our tried and tested method works together to clean, and lift your carpets beyond your expectations.

We start with our Commercial upright vacuum which uses a power head to pound the carpet and release that stubborn deep dirt and its rotating brush lifts the pile.

Pre Spray is a detergent which is sprayed onto the carpet to assist in the removal of foreign matter and stains. Occasionally the stains will require the use of spotters to remove them.

We also Recommend & Offer

Z

Upholstery – Lounge, Dining

Z

Fabric Protection - Make your clean last longer

Z

Rugs – Matts, Hall Runners

Z

Automotive – Carpets, Upholstery

Z

Mattresses - for a healther you, don't forget to have your mattress professional cleaned regularly

Shadow image

Agitation of high traffic areas & stains to work the detergent in a little deeper for better results.

Our Portable Powr-Flite Blackmax Perfect Heat Hot Water Extractor cleans carpets as good as the typical truck mount machines. This Machine heats its own water, so we won’t be draining your hot water system. The Powr-Flite Blackmax is the most powerful, portable machine available which leaves your carpets cleaner than our competitors.

Our attention to detail means we’ll achieve a great result for your carpets, matts, rugs, upholstery and mattresses.  We understand you’ll be wanting to get back to enjoying your home/vehicle; with our proven techniques we’ll have your items on their way to dry in no time.

Proudly partnering with Hervey bay and Maryborough Cleaning Services

Professional Carpet Cleaning Benefits

Vacuuming alone is not enough

Vacuuming alone will only remove approximately 60% of the dirt lodged in the fibers. Professional carpet cleaning will remove the remaining 40%. According to the Australian standard for carpet cleaning it is recommended that you get your carpets cleaned once a year.

Steaming your carpet

Steam cleaning is suitable for most carpets, however, if done incorrectly, steaming your carpet could lead to over-wetting, resulting in mouldgrowth and musty smells, water stains, and shrinkage. Only a professional machine can trulyremove the steam’s moisture

You have childrenand/or pets

Children and pets make a lot of mess, from muddy foot prints, to food spills, to unidentifiable stains that simply refuse to budge. Experienced carpet cleaners have the equipment and know-how to remove even the most stubborn stain.

Easy day to day maintenance

After your carpet has been cleaned by the professionals, the daily upkeep becomes a little easier. You want your carpets to be easier to maintain on a day-to-day basis. Carpets that have been professionally cleaned will be easier to upkeep for some time after as well.

Improve your indoor air quality

Carpets can be a home for so much dust and dust mites and could potentially give you or your children an allergic reaction. A good professionally done carpet clean can improve the air quality indoors. It’s better to be safe!

Warranty

Some carpet companies won’t honor your carpet warranty unless you hire a professional cleaner every 12-18 months. Check your carpet company for specifics

Prolongs the life of your carpet

A dirty carpet could potentially break the fibers down to dust. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly

Improves the overall appearance of your room or office

A clean carpet will give you the feeling of freshness and speaks volume to overall cleanliness of a place.

After a professional clean, your carpets with be fresher, healthier and have a new lease on life.

Contact Fraser Coast Carpet & Pest Today

At Fraser Coast Carpet & Pest we believe if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing properly.
Ring Now: 0432 206 230Contact Us